Thursday 6 December 2018

My Top 3 Mental Health Supplements for Depression & Anxiety

I use three supplements every day to help support my mental health. It’s taken a lot of research and experimentation over the years to find this trifecta. Of course, I’m always tweaking my program for optimization, but this combination is my consistent base.

**BONUS SUPPLEMENT**
If you stick around until the very end I’m going to share a bonus 4th supplement that I recently started taking. It has totally revolutionized the way that I sleep at night and the way I feel in the morning.

**DISCLAIMER**
I am not a doctor or mental health professional. Please talk with your healthcare provider before making any changes to your mental health program or nutrition.

The post My Top 3 Mental Health Supplements for Depression & Anxiety appeared first on Denny Boy’s Interesting Blog.



from Denny Boy’s Interesting Blog https://ift.tt/2RFNIwe via Article Source
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2BVzodH

No comments:

Post a Comment