Wednesday 12 December 2018

The January Session Plan is Here!

{January 2019} Session Plan | Listen & Learn Music

I will be the first to admit that planning for after the holidays in the thick of December is NOT an easy task. As much as I would love to spend every spare minute curled up on my couch watching Christmas movies, I know that my future self will thank me for putting in the time now so that my January sessions and materials are ready to go when 2019 begins.

I’ve already created my January session plan for use in music therapy, groups, and classes, so now I won’t feel like I have to scramble at the end of the month in the midst of all the celebration. My wish for you this holiday season is that sharing these materials now will help set you up for success (and take one thing off your plate) in the new year. 

This month, I’m incorporating rhythm sticks, a frog guiro, shakers and scarves, along with plenty of opportunities for counting, 1:1 correspondence, executing rhythmic patterns, turn-taking, and much more.

The January session plan includes 10 goal-based songs (mp3, instrumental track, lyrics/chords) along with a facilitation guide for each song, which will allow you to implement a cohesive 30-45 minute music experience. Grab it for yourself for just $10, or save even more by subscribing for the entirety of 2019.


Loading…

The post The January Session Plan is Here! appeared first on Listen & Learn Music.

Original source: https://listenlearnmusic.com/2018/12/january-session-plan.html



from Welcome To Nightsoft https://ift.tt/2zVbGgp via Article Source

No comments:

Post a Comment