Saturday 7 July 2018

some good sleep – thank god –

some good sleep – thank god –

and seemingly daily challenge. some test of faith and trust.
scriptures used to not help me but now they do – thank god!
many things good are happening, yet i still am unnerved at times.
sun is beautiful. temperature very good.
not really lonely right now.
had one paranoid thought this morning but can’t remember what it was.
unsubscribing from email lists in a big way.
reducing things in my life, really. throwing stuff out without much attachment. keeping friends online, though.
need to commit to living.
that’s not easy to do when i wish i hadn’t been born. so i may as well wait till i’m at least at a halfway point.
no one else seems worried about the stupidity of life and existence. just going on their merry way as though it’s ok and reasonable.
it’s okay in wellness and health, i remember.
computer nearly didn’t start today. very glad for computer / connectivity.
may i be forgiven for unthankfulness at times.
may i forgive myself!
so many good things – sun, meals, sleep, appetite, i can do a few things – did the washing, cleaned a window…
my people, my blanket, generally pain-free and comfy if i don’t move,
all my electronics, god’s forgiveness, clothes, food, money, hot running water, hot face washer. my vitamins and supplements and prescribing doctor. had a shower yesterday. god took a huge challenge away from me yesterday. showed me what to do and resolved it for me. that was VERY GOOD.
ultimately, the christ who provides all.
my life used to be 95% great,
now that’s inverted.
or maybe it’s the best life i can have right now.

Read More…

The post some good sleep – thank god – appeared first on Denny Boy’s Interesting Blog.



from Denny Boy’s Interesting Blog https://ift.tt/2KGKV6H via Article Source
from Tumblr https://ift.tt/2zfWoVz

No comments:

Post a Comment