Thursday 20 September 2018

The October Session Plan is Here!

{October 2018} Session Plan

Spoiler alert: I already started putting the October session plan to use this week, and it has been a hit! Not only has it flowed well and kept my students/clients engaged, but it has also been really enjoyable for me to implement. The mix of songs this month just WORKS — and even more importantly, it’s working those goal areas!

After writing brand new hello and goodbye songs, both of which feature spelling, I decided to go all in with the letters theme. I included my “Alphabet Song” (a twist on the original that everyone knows) as well as “A is for Apple”, which targets the letter A.

This month, I’m also incorporating shakers, the cabasa, and one of my favorite movement props, the balloon ball, along with plenty of opportunities for making choices, color identification, exploring fall themes, motor skills development, and much more.

The October session plan includes 10 goal-based songs (mp3, instrumental track, lyrics/chords) along with a facilitation guide for each song, which will allow you to implement a cohesive 30-45 minute music experience. Grab it for yourself for just $10!

Loading…

The post The October Session Plan is Here! appeared first on Listen & Learn Music.

Original source: https://listenlearnmusic.com/2018/09/october-session-plan.html



from Welcome To Nightsoft https://ift.tt/2DjENOn via Article Source

No comments:

Post a Comment