Monday 12 November 2018

The December Session Plan is Here!

{December 2018} Session Plan | Listen & Learn Music

I’m one of those people who can’t help but start getting into the holiday spirit the minute Halloween ends. While I’ve managed to hold off putting up my Christmas tree, I was more than happy to have a reason to pull out my holiday repertoire.

The holidays can be a tricky time when it comes to planning music, because not all of our students, clients, patients, etc. have the same traditions. I have always tried to keep my groups and sessions more focused on the winter and cheer-filled spirit aspects of the holidays so that everyone feels welcome and included. I hope the December session plan reflects that!

This month, I’m incorporating chiquitas, a parachute, and castanets, along with plenty of opportunities for verbalization, sequencing, color identification, group cohesion and much more.

The December session plan includes 10 goal-based songs (mp3, instrumental track, lyrics/chords) along with a facilitation guide for each song, which will allow you to implement a cohesive 30-45 minute music experience. Grab it for yourself for just $10!

Loading…

The post The December Session Plan is Here! appeared first on Listen & Learn Music.

Original source: https://listenlearnmusic.com/2018/11/december-session-plan.html



from Welcome To Nightsoft https://ift.tt/2QDjGZL via Article Source

No comments:

Post a Comment