Thursday 11 October 2018

The November Session Plan is Here!

{November 2018} Session Plan Cover

I couldn’t help but create and share my November session plan a bit earlier than usual, because I’m just that excited about the songs I’ll be using in the upcoming month. Singing about Thanksgiving with my students and clients makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, so of course, I had to include a few in this session plan.

I also pulled out an adaptation of the classic Bob Dylan song “Blowin’ in the Wind” that I wrote specifically for use with streamers, though it could be easily utilized as a standalone movement song. Another highlight is “What Do You Do?”, which encourages peer interaction and identifying different kinds of emotions.

This month, I’m incorporating castanets and lollipop drums, along with plenty of opportunities for creative expression, counting forward and backwards, gross motor movement, improving social skills, and much more.

The November session plan includes 10 goal-based songs (mp3, instrumental track, lyrics/chords) along with a facilitation guide for each song, which will allow you to implement a cohesive 30-45 minute music experience. And this month there is a bonus visual aide to accompany one of my favorite songs in the pack 🙂 Grab it for yourself for just $10!

Loading…

The post The November Session Plan is Here! appeared first on Listen & Learn Music.

Original source: https://listenlearnmusic.com/2018/10/november-session-plan.html



from Welcome To Nightsoft https://ift.tt/2OkE4Sg via Article Source

No comments:

Post a Comment